The Barça Card: a pass especially for football fans
If you're a fan of Barcelona FC, you may be interested in the Barça Card, a combined match, museum and transport ticket.
If you plan on devoting most of your stay in Barcelona to your favourite football team and making the ultimate fan pilgrimage to Camp Nou, this article is for you! The Barça Card is a new product, designed to offer total immersion in the football world.
The Barça Card: A 3-in-1 pass for fans of Barcelona FC
The Barça Card is an online deal which includes:
- a ticket to a Barcelona FC match at Camp Nou
- entry to the Barcelona FC museum, located inside the stadium
- a ticket for the tour bus, a fast and comfortable way of getting around the city.
The pass is a great option for seeing every side of Camp Nou.
- Visit the interactive museum to find out all about the legendary team and its history and explore the whole stadium, from the stands right down to the changing rooms!
- On match day, you’ll get to see some of your favourite players in action! The friendly and electric atmosphere at Camp Nou isn’t something you’ll forget in a hurry.
Advantages of the Barça Card
- This is the only all-in-one option for match tickets and a visit to the Camp Nou museum, two essentials for football fans!
- The Barça Card will save you time and help you optimise your stay: no need to queue for tickets each time.
- Tickets for Barça matches aren’t always easy to come by, and prices can go up quickly! The Barça Card give syou peace of mind, since you’ll already have a reserved seat.
Who’s it for?
The Barça Card is designed for anyone planning a football-themed stay and looking for minimum stress! In one simple transaction, you get match tickets, museum tickets and a handy transport pass.
That said, it may not be the best option if you’re on a tight budget: whilst the tour bus is practical and entertaining, thanks to the audio guides, it’s not the cheapest way of getting around Barcelona.
- Gift idea: why not get a Barça Card as a group gift for a serious Barcelona FC fan?
Getting the most out of the Barça Card
- On certain match days, the stadium is closed a few hours before the game. You’ll be better off visiting the museum the next day, once everything’s back to normal.
- Best keep your tour bus ticket for another day to really get the most out of it: take your time and see what else Barcelona has to offer – life’s not all about football, after all!
The Barça Card: how it works
- Everything is done online. Once you’ve chosen a match to see, you’ll get a voucher via email, along with your tickets for the Camp Nou museum and the tour bus.
- Take your voucher to the address shown in the email to exchange it for your match ticket.
- The tour bus ticket is valid for one calendar day on any date you choose.
- The match seats on offer are all in the “Gol 3” zone, right at the top of the stadium, behind the goals. Not the best places, but they’re more affordable than some of the other options.
- If you want a better seat, choose the Premium Barça Card, which includes a ticket for Gol 1-2 (still behind the goals, but lower down, so they’re more expensive).
To really get to the heart of Camp Nou, why not take a guided tour with Olivier, an expert on all things Barcelona FC?
If you’re interested in finding out more about other pass options, we recommend the following articles:
In any case, don’t stay on the bench – tie your laces, your trip is about to kick off!
Like this article?