The Game of Thrones exhibition lands in Barcelona this October!
Article updated 16 November, 2018.
Calling all fans! The Game of Thrones exhibition celebrating the highly popular series, is due to be held in Barcelona. So get ready. Winter is coming!
Barcelona maritime museum
Metro Drassanes (L3)
28th of October 2017 to 11th of March 2018
from 10 euros for children
from 15.50 euros for adults
To live scenes from your favorite series
If you’re an avid fan of Game of Thrones, one of the most watched series of all time, then you will have no doubt already finished season 7 and are counting down the (many) days until the next new episodes.
Never fear! We have news for you that will help you hold out. The series’ channel (HBO) has organized a world exhibition dedicated to Game of Thrones this year.
- Between the 28th of October 2017 and the 11th of March 2018, head to in Barcelona and join in this unmissable event!
Game of Thrones exhibition in Barcelona
The Game starts here!
Barcelona will have the honor of being the first city to host the exhibition, and for very good reason! The organizers chose the Catalan capital for the opening of the international event due to its cosmopolitan scene and its unique geographical location on the Mediterranean.
Moreover, many of the series’ scenes were filmed in Spain, for example at Girona, Seville, Cordoba, and even the Basque country. So this is a nice way to say “thank you”!
Complete immersion in the fantastical universe
Prepare for a unique experience! The 1000 m2 exhibition has interactive spaces and multimedia content to allow you to dive head first into the 7 Kingdoms! Take a walk through the wintry lands of the North, discover Meereen, join the Targaryen Army and cross the polar lands beyond the Wall.
You will also find many accessories, objects and original decorations, and of course, the mythical Iron Throne! Who knows, you might even bump into Jon Snow?
Game of Thrones Exhibition: useful information
- Adults: 15.50 euros Tuesday-Thursday – 18.50 euros Friday-Sunday
- Children (under 14): 10 euros Tuesday-Thursday – 12 euros Friday-Sunday
- There is also an audioguide available (in Catalan, English and Spanish) for 6 euros (to be booked at the time of ticket purchase)
Dates and times
- From 28th October 2017 to 11th of March 2018
- Tuesday to Thursday: from 10am to 8pm
- Friday and Saturday: from 10am to 9pm
- Sunday: from 10am to 8pm
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Metro Drassanes)