Another way to visit Camp Nou: take a guided tour with an expert!
Article updated 31 August, 2018.
Discover the legendary FC Barcelona stadium! Take a guided tour of the Camp Nou with a Barça expert! Follow your guide!
Camp Nou stadium
23€ (full price)
18€ (reduced fee)
10€: from 0 to 5
For everything you want to know about Camp Nou
Camp Nou is famous the world over, so it’s not surprising that its museum is the most popular in Catalonia. But Camp Nou is more than just a stadium, as your guide – a regular there- will show you on his exclusive tour!
Your guides: passionate sports journalists
Living in Barcelona for the past 11 years, Olivier is a huge Barça fan, following them since 1992. He has even dedicated a blog to them!
A loyal socio (follower in Spanish) of FC Barcelona, he is also a sports journalist. Olivier therefore heads every week to Camp Nou to attend matches or conferences. In total he has seen more than 130 matches, so it’s safe to say the stadium is like his second home!
Antonio: Italian sports journalist for So Foot, Antonio has been following the adventures of FC Barcelona since 2011. He does the visits in his native language as well as in French, Spanish and English.
The route of the tour of Camp Nou in English
The Camp Nou tour starts outside where the guide will give you a brief presentation of the different parts of Camp Nou.
Once inside you can take a tour through the FC Barcelona museum where your guide will give you heaps of information on this mythical club.
- Do you know which historical figure played a role in choosing the name of Camp Nou?
- Do you know the origin of “More than a Club”, the motto of Barça?
- Do you know what the FC Barcelona represents in the P.I.B of the city?
No? So, this visit is for you because you will have the answers to these questions and many others!
You can (re)live Barça’s best moments and see, for example, the innumerable homages to Lionel Messi. Don’t hesitate to ask the guide to select the videos of the best goals to show you on the screen!
You can then explore the stadium with him: you will get a tour of the terraces, the press room, and the dressing rooms, all much improved by the guide’s exclusive anecdotes.
Good to know
- Once the tour is over you can stay as long as you like in the museum.
- Guided tours of Camp Nou with Olivier or Antonio last about 2 hours.
Why take this tour of Camp Nou?
- The tour is very well put together: your guide knows Camp Nou like the back of his hand, so you will miss nothing under his guidance!
- You can benefit from the knowledge of a real expert: Olivier and Antonio are unbeatable and they take the time to answer all your questions. They’re also a very nice guy and knows how to adapt the tour to anyone from dedicated fans to newcomers!
- The times are strategically chosen for when the place is at its least busy, which makes it easier to stroll around and take photos in peace.
- If you have a football fan among your nearest and dearest then this guided tour makes an excellent gift.
Camp Nou visit in open group (max 12 people)
Price of the visit
- Regular price: 23€ for over 14s.
- Reduced fee: 10€: children from 0 to 5, 18€ for children from 6 to 13 and over 70s.
- To simplify your life, Olivier will buy tickets for you at Camp Nou (25€ full price and 20€ for 6-13 year olds, students and over 70 years old). transfer of 48€ for each regular price ticket or 38€ for each reduced fee ticket.
- Mondays at 4pm and Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10am
Be sure to be punctual in respect for your guide and other people who will accompany you during this visit.
Camp Nou visit in closed group (max 6 people)
The private tour of Camp Nou will only be for your small group. This exclusive format will allow you to fully enjoy the explanations of your guide, in a more relaxed atmosphere.
- 295€ for group
- Camp Nou tickets are included in the price of the visit
- According to your convenience, you be able to choose the day and the time of your private visit.
The guides adapt easily to bigger groups or tours for business. It’s a great team building experience for fans!
So are you ready to become a Barça expert?
Like this article?