Citadines Ramblas Aparthotel: a central location and wide range of services
Article updated 7 June, 2019.
If you want hotel service in a fully fitted apartment then the Citadines Ramblas is perfect for you!
metro: Liceu (L3)
every day of the year
from 100 euros
for its central location
The Citadines Ramblas aparthotel is located directly on the Ramblas in the heart of the city near the Plaça Catalunya: an ideal place from which to start your tour of Barcelona as there are lots of public transport links.
The studios measure around 25 m². Most of them have a double bed or twin bed but some have a sofa-bed. Remember to state your preference when booking to avoid any nasty surprises.
These measure around 40 m² and are made up of a bedroom with a double bed or twin beds and a living room with a sofa bed.
- If you don’t want to be disturbed by the incessant noise that comes up from the Ramblas, ask for an apartment that looks onto the patio. Rest assured you will not have to choose between quiet and light as even the apartments that face onto the courtyard are quite bright.
- The entire residence is air-conditioned in Summer and heated in Winter.
- The studios, like the one-bed apartments, offer a fully fitted kitchen.
- The building is situated opposite a Carrefour supermarket so you will have no problem stocking up on supplies.
- All of the bedrooms have an iron and an ironing board.
- The Citadines Ramblas has disabled access and four of the studios are specially designed for people with reduced mobility.
The Citadines Ramblas offers a particularly wide range of services.
- There is a free luggage service and safes are also available for no extra charge at reception.
- You can use the laundry. The cost of a wash and dry is 9 euros.
- If you’re traveling with babies and/or children, baby equipment is available and there is even a babysitter service available for around 15 euros an hour.
- Pets are allowed in the building for a supplement of 10 euros per day.
Little extras at the Citadines Ramblas
The staff speak multiple languages, which is extremely helpful.
Furthermore, the building has a large solarium terrace, which is perfect for relaxing due to the many deck chairs, and also provides a magnificent view of the city.
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is before noon. Prices vary depending on the season. Studios can cost from 100 euros and one-bedroom apartments from 200 euros.
- All towels and linens are supplied and cleaning is done once a week or between guests. There is also a paid cleaning service available.
- Free wifi is only available in the common areas. Free internet access is available in the rooms via a LAN cable.
- Breakfast is not included and costs around 15 euros, which is dear for Spain, but there are plenty of cafés around!
- The location of the Citadines also allows easy access to the airport. Also bear in mind that although the Ramblas is a great location in the centre of town it is also perfect for thieves. Take a look at our anti-pickpocket tips to avoid falling prey.
Like this article?