Casa Consell Bed & Breakfast: budget-friendly comfort in the city centre
Pleasant, comfortable, well-decorated and budget-friendly, Casa Consell has everything you need for a great stay in a central location!
Consell de Cent 324
metro: Passeig de Gràcia (L2 L3 L4)
tous les jours de l'année
à partir de 20 euros par personne
for the peaceful terrace
Mere steps from the Passeig de Gràcia, Casa Consell offers a peaceful environment in a central location. The range of accommodation on offer makes it the ideal compromise between the social side of a youth hostel and the comfort of a hotel.
Casa Consell offers rooms with shared or private bathrooms – the private option is slightly more expensive.
- Remember to specify if you want the bathroom to be actually in your room – one of the private bathrooms is located outside of the room in question.
Each room has its own character and feel, with sophisticated, individual décor.
Some rooms have balconies, which are particularly pleasant in summer and during hot weather. There are fans in all of the rooms, and the hotel is heated in winter.
Casa Consell has a kitchen which opens onto the dining room, where breakfast (included in the room price) is served every morning.
There’s a pleasant lounge with a tropical feel, featuring a big sofa, comfortable armchairs, books and even a guitar. It’s light and bright, thanks to a huge bay window, and opens onto a terrace, set out with garden furniture.
Casa Consell: highlights
- If you’re planning on leaving the hotel after the standard checkout time, you can use the public areas until you go, and there’s a free left-luggage service.
- Tea and coffee are available free of charge.
- Documents can be printed for free from the computer area.
- Rooms are available from 1.30pm and you’ll need to leave by 11.30am on the day of departure. Payment is due on arrival. The minimum stay at Casa Consell is generally two nights.
- Prices start at 20 euros per person. The price includes a continental breakfast, but you’ll have to do your own washing up, youth hostel style!
Like this article?