Bonavista apartments: tranquillity and comfort in Barcelona
Looking for a quiet place in a great location to enjoy your stay in Barcelona? Bonavista apartments are definitely the answer.
metro: Diagonal (L3 L5)
metro: Fontana (L3)
Torrent de l'Olla 161
every day of the year
from 80 euros
+ 34 935 181 263
Ideally located in the quiet but central Gràcia neighbourhood, Bonavista apartments are comfortable, simple and tasteful.
They are also situated in a building reserved exclusively for tourists, which means flexible service and no problems with neighbours.
Bonavista apartments: location
The building is located in Gràcia where you will find pretty squares, cafés, restaurants and nice wine bars: perfect for a quiet evening, while still close to the centre!
The apartments are not far from Güell park, and only 10 minutes from Gràcia and 5 minutes from a metro station, and there is also a supermarket just next door.
Facilities and decor
This modern building (with lift), offers a range of 16 1- or 2-bedroom apartments, all with modern fitted kitchen, air conditioning, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
The apartments are decorated simply in shades of white and grey, and they are very bright thanks to large windows that face onto the street. Although you might be on a busy road, there is very little noise to be heard from inside.
The bedrooms are simple with large beds and modern bathrooms.
Bonavista apartments: useful information
- Check-in is between 3pm and 8pm, but if you arrive before this time you can leave your bags in the apartment.
- Guests should leave by 11am at the latest. However if there are no guests arriving on that day you can stay a little longer, you just need to let the staff know.
- You can rent an apartment from 80 euros per night.
- All bedding and towels are provided and laundry is done once a week, or before your arrival and after your departure if you’re just staying a few days.
- Animals are allowed but a deposit is required in case of damage, and you will also be asked to pay a cleaning supplement.
Like this article?
5.00/5 - 1 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Laureen has written many articles for Barcelona Top Travel Tips. An intrepid traveller with an artistic bent, she loves the feeling of freedom found in the Catalan capital. Her favourite job during her placement with us was testing some of the city's incredible bars and restaurants. It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it... ;-)