Barcelona was recently voted European Capital of Innovation, and it’s easy to see why! Brunch in the City is yet another unique event, highlighting the creative spirit that floats over Barcelona.
Brunch in the City
So. If we say “Sunday”…
- …do you think of relaxation, lie-ins, time with family and friends, music, good food and great culture? Good – Brunch in the City is just right for you!
- Brunch in the City at Poble Espanyol is a friendly, relaxed and good-natured affair.
- As you’ll see from the website, the event is designed to be family-friendly, and all age groups are welcome. You don’t need to be an electro fan to enjoy it, either – there’s something for everyone!
Take your pick from:
- DJ sets headed up by stars of the national and international music scene
- Workshops and games for children, face painting and cookery demonstrations
- Tasty and varied culinary offerings.
Brunch in the City 2020: programme and dates
will play host to national and international DJs from 4pm on the following dates:
- Brunch #1: 01/03/2020 (Poble Espanyol)
- Brunch #2: 15/03/2020 (Parc del Fórum)
- Brunch #3: 29/03/2020 (Parc del Fórum)
- Brunch #4: 09/04/2020 (Teatre Nacional de Catalunya)
- Brunch #5: 10/05/2020 (Nou Barris)
- Brunch #6: 17/05/2020 (Poble Espanyol)
- Brunch #7: 24/05/2020 (Poble Espanyol)
- Brunch #8: 14/06/2020 (Poble Espanyol)
- All the information you need is on Brunch in the City website in Spanish, Catalan and English, along with a detailed programme for each day.
- There’s a whole host of other activities for all the family. Children will love the trampolines, rollerkating demonstrations, drama and cookery workshops!
- The musical programme is cutting edge. This year, the list includes artists such as Hunee, Floating points, Park Hye Jin and Joey negro
Brunch in the City: Prices and times
- Booking is strongly recommended. Previous editions have been extremely popular, and tickets sell out quickly!
- Tickets start at 15 euros if you buy ahead through the Brunch in the City website. They go up nearer the time.
- You can try buying tickets on the day, but there’s a significant risk they’ll all be sold out.
Just the thing to get out of bed for on a sunny spring Sunday!