Deco Sants Fira apartments: quiet, comfortable accommodation
If your idea of a perfect holiday involves a lot of peace and quiet, Barcelona's Deco Sants Fira apartments will certainly fit the bill!
Carrer de l'Àliga, 28
Metro Hostafrancs (L1)
from 80 euros
For its great value
Spacious, conveniently located and very well equipped, the Deco Sants Fira apartments are perfect for families or groups of friends, especially when you don’t want to break the bank!
Location of the Deco Sants Fira apartments
The Sants neighbourhood: traditional and accessible
Situated in the West of Barcelona, the Sants neighbourhood is far enough from the bustle of the city centre that it’s not overrun with tourists. It has a lot of attractive features, including a palpable local atmosphere, and if you end up getting lost in its little cobbled streets you might come across some lovely traditional tapas bars that are really good value!
The main Barcelona train station for national and international connections, is also located in Sants, so it’s a very accessible area for visiting anywhere in the city. Train, bus, metro, tourist bus, taxis…there is no shortage of transport!
- The Deco Sants Fira apartments are located near the plaça d’Espanya, the perfect starting point for a visit to Montjuïc!
- If you’re traveling for business, bear in mind that the apartments are located near the Fira Montjuïc where many congresses, conferences and seminars are held.
The Deco Sants Fira apartments
Space and comfort!
The Deco Santa Fira apartments are very inviting, as they are all modern, spacious, functional and very bright. They all have two to three bedrooms with windows, a dining room, a bathroom and a kitchen. Pleasantly decorated in a refined and elegant style, these apartments are excellent value!
- If you like outdoor space, go for the top floor apartment as it has a pleasant little terrace.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and linens (sheets and towels) are provided. Everything has been thought of to help you feel at home!
- Calm is king here! Noise is not permitted after 10pm, and as the entire building is made up of Deco Sants Fira apartments everyone is obliged to respect this rule.
Deco Sants Fira apartment services
The Deco Sants Fira apartment staff are keen to ensure you have a wonderful stay and offer a host of free services, such as for example:
- The apartment will be cleaned once during your stay.
- If you arrive before check-in, you can leave your bags in a small room inside the building.
- Taxi booking
- Cot hire (although renting baby bedding costs 30 euros for the duration of your stay).
- WiFi is free in all the apartments
Price and capacity
- The apartments are designed for 4 or 6 people and have bedrooms with single or double beds.
- The price varies depending on the number of guests and the season. Expect to pay on average 200 euros per night for 4 people.
Reception and check-in
- Check-in is from 2pm to 8pm, check-out is at 11am.
- A reception service is available from 10am to 8pm. Outside of these hours, and in the event of an emergency, you can always reach a member of the Deco Sants Fira team by telephone.
- The staff speak English, as well as French, Japanese and Spanish.
Good to know
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the apartment.
- The lift is very small. If you have a lot of baggage you will probably have to make several trips.
Like this article?
5.00/5 - 1 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Olivia has always loved Barcelona: its modernity, the fantastic climate, the sun, the beaches, the tiny winding streets of the Gothic quarter, the joyful and festive atmosphere… Like all the best love stories, this one ends “happily ever after”, and Olivia has now set up home in the Catalan capital.