DGTL festival: electro music and digital arts with a green theme
Don't miss the DGTL Festival, Barcelona's only electronic music festival during the month of August! There are some great surprises in store.
Metro: el Maresme-Fòrum
Parc del Fòrum
Rambla Prim 2-4
4th - 5th September 2020
approx. 3pm - 3am
From 35 euros
for the top-quality programme
The DGTL (say “Digital”) Festival is coming to Barcelona! Following the first edition in Amsterdam a few years ago, it’s now reached Catalonia, and will be held at the Parc del Fòrum on 4th-5th September 2020 (these dates are to be confirmed). The programme includes some of the best DJs around, but also much, much more!
DGTL Festival: a festival with a green twist
The planet is suffering, and it’s our fault. The extent of the problem is often under-estimated, and it can be hard to convince society to change its habits of excessive consumption.
Enter the DGTL Festival! The DGTL Revolution initiative is intended to raise awareness of environmental concerns via actions focused on sustainable development and protecting the ecosystem.
Digital Arts: the stars of DGTL Festival 2020
The DGTL Festival is clearly focused on the future. In keeping with the theme, the Parc del Fòrum will play host to a whole range of innovative, extravagant and impressive installations over the course of the weekend!
Cutting-edge musical programming at the DGTL Festival
If you missed Sónar, or you were lucky enough to get tickets but still want more, fasten your seatbelts – you’re in for a wild ride with DGTL’s electro programme!
Head over to the DGTL Festival website for the full programme of this year. You’re in for some great surprises!
Buying tickets for DGTL Festival 2020
Day tickets cost from €40, with tickets for the full weekend priced at €60 (Friday and Saturday). Note that prices go up as the date gets closer.
- We recommend you buy tickets in advance! This way, you avoid queueing and you make sure you have a ticket! You save money and time!
- Buses nº43, 7, 36, 141 and 41 will take you to the Parc del Fòrum, from 6.30am to 11.15pm. Night buses N6 and N7 run throughout the night, from 11pm – 6am.
- If you’d rather take the metro, get off at El Maresme-Fòrum on line 4 (the yellow line). The entrance to the park is around 150 metres from the metro station.
- Access is reserved to adults.
- Glasses, plastic bottles, drinks cans, food, drinks in any other form and animals are not allowed in the festival. The same obviously goes for drugs and weapons!
- If you’re worried about your eardrums, earplugs are available at the entrance to the festival.
Long live the DGTL Revolution!
Like this article?
4.25/5 - 4 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Iris, a devoted music fan, is always on the lookout for live performances. Barcelona is clearly the place for her, with artists on almost every street corner! Always on the lookout for new and exciting things to do, she enjoys life in the sunshine with a smile on her face and a drink in her hand.