Jardins Reials de Pedralbes festival: exceptional concerts in elegant surroundings
Article updated 16 November, 2018.
The Jardins Reials de Pedralbes festival brings together major international musical stars for open-air concerts in an elegant, relaxed setting.
Av. Diagonal 686
Jardins Reial de Pedralbes
metro: Palau Reial (L3)
6th June - 13th July 2018
for the top-quality programme
for the unique, elegant setting
Barcelona plays host to a whole range of festivals throughout the year. One of the most sophisticated options on offer is the Jardins Reials de Pedralbes festival, held in early summer each year.
A music festival in the Jardins Reials de Pedralbes
The festival is held in the magnificent gardens of the Palau Reial de Pedralbes, a stunning setting surrounded with oleanders, pine trees, orange trees and lindens.
The gardens also feature two works by Gaudí: a flower-decked pergola, and the Hercules fountain, re-discovered 100 years after its construction during renovation work on the gardens.
The festival stage is set up just in front of the palace – a spectacular setting which lives up to the beautiful surroundings!
The video below should give you an idea of what to expect from the festival:
- See our article on the Pedralbes music festival: top tips to get the most out of your evening.
Jardins Reials de Pedralbes Festival: 2018 programme
The programme for the Jardins Reials de Pedralbes festival is always fantastic, featuring major international artists.
- Click here for tickets to see Sara Baras at the Pedralbes Festival
- Click here for tickets to see Niña Pastori at the Pedralbes Festival
- Click here for tickets to see Katie Melua at the Pedralbes Festival
- The 2018 edition runs from 6th June – 13th July.
- Tickets start at €18, going up to €300 depending on your chosen place.
- There’s no pit – all places are seated.
- Visibility from some of the cheaper seats is limited, as there’s a palm tree between the stands and the stage.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- There’s a reserved area for wheelchair users, who may be accompanied by a carer. Call +34 93 363 25 10 to book your seat.
Like this article?