Happy People Barcelona Apartments: charm and tranquility close to the city centre
Article updated 15 April, 2019.
If you love quiet neighbourhoods that are well connected to touristic places, then Happy People Barcelona apartments are made for you!
Carrer de Mata 24
metro: Paral·lel (L2 L3)
every day of the year
à partir de 110 euros
for the quiet
Happy People Barcelona rents apartments in the city. We tried out the Ramblas Harbour residence, due to its very many attractions!
Location of Happy People Barcelona apartments
Poble Sec neighbourhood
Happy People Barcelona apartments are located in Poble Sec, a charming and authentic area known for its many cheap tapas bars.
Easy access to the Ramblas, Camp Nou and Montjuïc
The area is both quiet and well-connected to Barcelona’s many attractions. If you are staying there, you are at the foot of Montjuïc, just 10 minutes walk from the Ramblas and a few metro stations from Camp Nou, the stadium of Barça-FC Barcelona.
Happy People Barcelona Apartments
Charm and comfort
Happy People Barcelona apartments are designed for 2,4, 5 or 6 people. No sofa beds here: beds are in single or double rooms. All the apartment were redone in 2014. They all have a fitted kitchen and linens are provided.
Despite the comfort and modern design the apartments have kept their original charm thanks to the exposed brick and beams on the ceiling. It’s a warm and friendly place where you will love recharging after a packed day of cultural visits.
Happy People Barcelona services
Happy People Barcelona Ramblas Harbour building is made up of 10 apartments and has a lift. You can access the roof if you want to sunbathe there or wash and dry your clothes in the machines provided. Tea and coffee are provided in all the apartments.
If you like you can also use the shopping service for breakfast: when you arrive you will find a little basket of provisions for several days. Expect to pay 15 euros for a classic basket made up of bread, cereals fruit juices and more, or a little more if you want something in particular.
- Check in is from 3pm. There is no reception in the building so you will have to arrange an arrival time with Happy People Barcelona so that a member of their team can be there to welcome you.
- If you arrive before 3pm and/or leave after 11, you can leave you luggage for free at the agency’s office near the Ramblas.
- Animals are admitted if you ask.
- Apartments are fitted with air conditioning and heating.
- They all have a safe.
- The price includes a change of towels and weekly cleaning.
- A deposit of around 150 euros will be asked of you, more if you are bringing a pet.
Like this article?