La Tere Gastrobar: refined creative cuisine in the Sants neighbourhood
If you're looking for a culinary adventure, then La Tere Gastrobar is the perfect place to start. Let us lead you to your table!
Carrer de Riego, 25
Metro: Plaça de Sants (L1 and L5)
Tuesday and Wednesday: 12pm-4pm/5:30pm to 12:15am
Thursday: 12pm to 4pm/7:30pm to 1pm
Friday and Saturday: 12h-16h/19h30-2h
Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
From 4,50 euros
For its original menu
In Barcelona tapas bars are everywhere but they are all different! Take La Tere Gastrobar for example! This place demonstrates with brio that the Catalan capital is bursting with creativity and culinary talent.
Head to Sants, a calm and not-too-touristy area of Barcelona. Here, in a charming pedestrian street, you will find La Tere Gastrobar!
La Tere Gastrobar for culinary arts
The menu is mostly made up of hot or cold tapas, or platillos (a portion about halfway between a tapa and a main course). If I had to describe the menu in just three words I would choose original, considered, and delicate.
What would you say to a carpaccio of sirloin steak, flakes of raw mushroom, with a sprinkling of parmesan, all seasoned with basil mayonnaise? or maybe you prefer grilled calamari in aubergine purée.
- Personally I went for the braised squid skewers in potato sauce. It was amazing!
- The culinary offering at La Tere Gastrobar also stands out for its variety: you can find meat, vegetable or seafood dishes but also some more classic tapas if you’re not feeling too adventurous.
The drinks menu
In terms of drinks, La Tere Gastrobar offers a broad wine menu, mostly made up of local product. Don’t miss this opportunity to taste some Catalan wine, it’s definitely worth a try!
- If you love a cocktail, then you’re in luck! The restaurant offers a wide range of mixed drinks, particularly Gin & Tonic.
The lunchtime menu at La Tere Gastrobar
La Tere Gastrobar offers a substantial fixed menu for 11 euros, including starter, main, bread, dessert, drink, coffee or dessert.
- This set lunch is excellent value! however, if your taste buds are a little more curious we recommend you order à la carte, even though it’s a little more expensive!
Prices at La Tere Gastrobar
Tapas prices range from 4.50 euros to 10 euros. For a main course expect to pay between 9 and 13 euros and around 4 euros for a dessert. In terms of drinks, a glass of wine costs 3 euros and cocktails start at 6 euros.
Atmosphere at La Tere Gastrobar
The atmosphere at La Tere Gastrobar is at once calm and welcoming thanks to the extremely friendly and smiley staff. The decor is simple and modern, adding a warm touch to your meal!
- If you’re looking for a place to share a (delicious) meal in a quiet atmosphere, La Tere Gastrobar is the perfect place!
If you still have room for a couple more tapas, we recommend you head to Vermut i a la Gàbia, a warm authentic tapas bar just a few feet away!
Like this article?
5.00/5 - 2 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
For Maite, who adores traveling, cultural diversity and good food, Barcelona is the perfect place to make a long-term stop! What does she like most about Barcelona? Getting lost in the streets of the old town and enjoying the Mediterranean climate and the relaxed atmosphere in the city.