Pushchair rental in Barcelona: a great option for travelling light
Article updated 16 November, 2018.
Visiting Barcelona with a baby or toddler? This highly practical pushchair rental service will help you to travel light!
If you’re travelling with a baby or toddler, you’ll know all too well how much paraphernalia is involved in a trip with little ones! Not only do you need to remember everything, you also need to find space to transport it all…
Thankfully, there’s a pushchair rental service on offer in Barcelona, a practical way of lightening your load.
Pushchair rental: how exactly does it work?
Just click here to reserve your pushchair in a few clicks. Choose your preferred pushchair, the dates of your visit, and the delivery address.
There are several types of pushchair on offer:
- Ultralight strollers: from 8-9 months. Lightweight (4-5 kg), umbrella fold, parasol shade and basket underneath. Rotating double wheels, semi-reclining seat.
- Strollers: suitable from birth. Compact, lightweight wheels, 4-position reclining seat, safety harness, rotating front wheels and back wheels with brake. Parasol shade, basket underneath.
- Carrycot strollers: for babies from 0-6 months. Umbrella or free-style fold, depending on availability. Parasol shade, basket underneath.
- Twin strollers: for 2 children weighing up to 15 kg.
Once you arrive, simply wait for your pushchair to be delivered to the given address (your hotel, apartment or house), then off you go! Easy.
Renting a pushchair is a great idea as it’s one less thing to bring with you. If you’re travelling by plane, you won’t need to check in your pushchair and wait for it on arrival. You’ll also avoid paying any extra fees imposed by certain airlines for the privilege.
Safety and hygiene
All of the pushchairs are cleaned and disinfected after each use in order to maintain optimum hygiene and safety.
Price and duration of rentals
- Ultralight stroller: €30 for one day, €40 for 1 – 3 days, €55 for a week
- Stroller: €35 for one day, €55 for 1 – 3 days, €65 for a week
- Carrycot stroller: €40 for one day, €60 for 1 – 3 days, €80 for a week
- Twin stroller: €50 for one day, €75 for 1 – 3 days, €95 for a week
When booking, you’ll also need to select the date and time you want the pushchair. There are three time-slots available: 9am – 12pm, 12pm – 4pm or 4pm – 8pm.
Baby on board? Off you go!
Like this article?