Apartment rentals: a great option for short stays in Barcelona
Looking for a holiday let in Barcelona, but don't know where to start? We have just the site for you!
Renting a holiday apartment in Barcelona is a great budget-friendly option, especially if you’re travelling as a group!
But how can we find the perfect apartment among the offer on the internet? Do not panic, we will help you!
- Note that prices vary considerably depending on when you’re planning to visit. In summer and during the school holidays, prices go up and places get booked up fast – so plan ahead!
Apartment rentals in Barcelona: contact a serious and trusted estate agent
You do not want to take the risk of finding yourself in an apartment that does not meet your expectations? We know the perfect estate agent for you.
- The rental apartments offered by this estate agent are fully furnished and equipped.
- They have WIFI.
- They are located in well-served areas, which helps you access all other points of interest in Barcelona. Near the beach, in the city center, with swimming pool or park view, you will find a varied choice suitable for all budgets.
- The capacity of the apartment ranges from 1 to 8 people, but if you are more, this real estate offers a a house with swimming pool in the district of Gràcia (subject to availability), or apartments located in the same building or the same street.
Examples of rental apartments from this estate agent
Attention, these photos are given as examples, these apartments will not necessarily be free when you request them.
Apartment rentals in Barcelona, close to Plaça Catalunya
- Close to Plaça Catalunya
- Capacity: 4 people
Apartment rentals in Barcelona: Fòrum
- 3 bedroom apartment with terrace and community pool
- Capacity: 5 people
House with 6 bedrooms in the district of Gràcia
- House with swimming pool
- Capacity: 16 people
If you haven’t found anything that suits you, you can always check the wide range of offers in Booking.com: THE reference for online booking!
There are often interesting promotions in Booking, and you only pay once you get to the hotel.
Like this article?
5.00/5 - 1 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Pauline loves books, food and new discoveries. For her articles, she loves finding original and authentic places which are a treat for both the eyes and the tastebuds. Her favourite thing to do in Barcelona? Getting lost in the Old Town and soaking up its unique atmosphere... whilst enjoying the appetising smells emerging from restaurant kitchens! Is there anything better than that?