La Roca Village: big brands at sale prices all year round, 30 minutes from Barcelona
Article updated 16 November, 2018.
Shopaholics and bargain hunters: head for La Roca Village, an open-air shopping centre offering big brands at knockdown prices all year round!
La Roca Village- La Roca del Vallés
Monday to Sunday 10am - 9pm
for bargain shopping
La Roca Village is the ideal location for a day’s shopping. This open-air shopping centre is in constant development, attracting more and more top international brands.
La Roca Village: advantages
La Roca is one of nine Chic Outlet Villages in Europe. Top features include:
- A “village” feel, with an open-air setup
- Over 100 named brand and luxury outlets, offering last season’s products at low prices all year round
- Reductions of up to 60%, or even more during the sales
- Play areas and facilities for families with children
- Free parking with over 2000 spaces
- Easy access for wheelchair users: the whole centre is arranged on one level
- A coach service between Barcelona and La Roca Village.
Top tip: get your hands on a VIP card!
- Head for the La Roca Village information centre as soon as you arrive.
- You’ll be given a coupon for an extra 10% off purchases in the centre.
- Remember to present the coupon before paying. Note that the additional 10% reduction does not apply to sale items.
Transfers between Barcelona and La Roca Village
A coach service runs between central Barcelona and La Roca Village. The official Shopping Express service gets you to La Roca in under an hour.
Coaches leave from the Passeig de Gràcia at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm and 3pm. Return services leace La Roca at 1pm, 2pm, 4pm, 5pm and 8pm.
The return journey costs €20 for adults and €10 for children.
- Remember to print off your ticket, which will be sent by email when you book.
- If you buy your tickets online, you’ll also get a VIP pass giving an extra 10% off non-sale items.
La Roca Village: shops and brands
La Roca Village features over 100 top-end brands, including:
- Spanish brands such as Desigual, the official Barcelona FC store, Adolfo Dominguez, Sita Murt, Antonio Miró and Lupo;
- French brands such as l’Occitane, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Lacoste, Catimini, Guy Laroche, Sandro and Maje;
- International brands such as Levis, Puma, Quicksilver, Billabong, Samsonite, Rituals, Tommy Hillfilger and Timberland.
Our top pick for beauty products: Rituals, a superb Dutch cosmetics brand which is hard to find elsewhere. The La Roca Village outlet offers 30% off all articles year-round, and the quality is excellent. Bargain!
Outlets at La Roca Village
La Roca Village: opening times
The village is open all year round, seven days a week, from 10am to 9pm.
Note that the centre is closed on 1st and 6th January, 1st May, 11th September and 25th and 26th December.
The village closes early (7pm) on 24th and 31st December.
- Top tip: try to get there early, preferably at opening time. La Roca Village is a highly attractive shopping destination and can get very busy. The cafés open an hour before the shops, from 9am.
La Roca Village: food and drink
We highly recommend the Andreu café, located at one end of the shopping centre. Make sure you try the amazing ham! For more details, see our article on Andreu: the best Bellota Iberico ham in Barcelona.
Like this article?