The Streets Apartments: pretty, well-situated and modern accommodation
Article updated 28 August, 2019.
Spotlight on The Streets Apartments, restful holiday rentals with tasteful décor, right in the heart of Barcelona!
7 locations (see article)
for the great locations
Looking for a pretty, modern holiday apartment in a great location? The Streets Apartments may well have what you’re after!
The Streets Apartments: well-maintained and beautifully decorated
Handsome, recently-renovated apartments
The Streets Apartments are spread across several buildings, all with pleasant and very restful interiors.
In addition to being well-maintained, the apratments are bright and well-decorated. There’s a focus on showing original features of the building, set off by neutral colours and designer furniture. You’ll quickly feel right at home.
Equipment and capacity
All of the apartments are modern and well-equipped, with a full kitchen, washing machine, ironing facilities, etc.
Bedlinen and towels are provided. You’ll also find toiletries in the bathroom and bottled water in the apartment – just like a hotel room!
There are several categories of apartments, from studios for 2 up to 2-bedroom flats which can sleep 6.
The Streets Apartments: apartments in central Barcelona
All of the Streets Apartments are in great locations:
- In the gothic quarter: for fans of historic surroundings who want to be at the heart of the oldest and most lively part of Barcelona.
- In the Eixample: a little further frrom the city centre, perfect for fans of modernist architecture.
Each building is known by its street number.
Apartments in the Gothic quarter
Escudellers, 18 – Barcelona, metro: Liceu
- The reception for all apartments is located in this building, and check-in is open from 3pm – 10pm. This makes no. 18 the most practical location.
No 24 – The Streets Apartments Barcelona
Ferran, 24 – Barcelona, metro Liceu
- Check-in for these apartments is at 18 Carrer dels Escudellers, in the same quarter, but a few streets away. You’ll need to stop off there before you can drop off your things.
Apartments in the Eixample, the art nouveau quarter
No 130 – The Streets Apartments Barcelona
Aragó, 130 – Barcelona, metro Urgell
- Once again, you’ll need to check in at Carrer dels Escudellers, 18. This is not particularly practical, as it’s not in the same quarter.
- The reception is located at 18 Carrer Escudellers, and is open from 3pm – 10pm.
- There’s an extra charge if you arrive after 10pm.
- You’ll be given a number to ring if you need assistance at any time of the day or night.
- All of the apartments have free wifi.
- The apartments have air conditioning and heating.
- Apartments are available from 3pm. Check-out is by 11am.
- The final cleaning service is not included in the price.
- No pets.
- The apartments are not wheelchair-accessible.
Like this article?