The Villa Emilia is a hotel situated 10 minutes walk from the Plaça Espanya. Its professional and cosmopolitan staff will do everything they can to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
The decor of the Villa Emilia
The lobby, the restaurant and the lounges
As soon as you walk in, your eye is drawn to two enormous chandeliers. One hangs over the lobby’s modern seating area and the other over the magnificent piano at the end of the lounge.
The bar, where appetizing homemade desserts tantalize the guests, is a pleasant place to enjoy an excellent coffee served with a small glass of fresh orange juice.
In the small first floor lounge, the atmosphere is more muted. You can choose to read here or to enjoy one of the delicious snacks provided by the hotel between 5pm and 7pm.
Armchairs dotted around encourage conversation and add to the congenial atmosphere of this hotel.
The rooftop terrace
Right at the top, on a terrace measuring 200 m2, you can enjoy a drink in the great comfort provided by one of the large couches.
On sunny Thursdays you can enjoy the Villa Emilia Thursday evening barbecue menu, while on Wednesdays and Saturdays there is live music to liven up your evening.
Villa Emilia rooms
They are all bright, spacious (around 25m2), well soundproofed and fitted with a plasma screen TV, a free safe, a mini bar, free wi-fi and a stylish office area. Their large beds are fitted with comfortable Egyptian cotton sheets.
You can find rooms from 100 euros but the price can increase according to the season and events taking place in Barcelona.
Meals at Villa Emilia
Around 15 euros will get you a full buffet breakfast, packed with excellent quality fresh products and accompanied by an excellent coffee, tea, fresh pressed fruit juice, or even, if you feel like it, a glass of wine or a flute of cava.
Brunch at Villa Emilia has a great reputation, and it therefore naturally attracts a regular local clientele too. For less than 25 euros, between 11:30am and 3pm you can take your pick from the breakfast buffet as well as having an additional hot dish, all accompanied by local fine wines or a flute of cava.
Villa Emilia extras
- Some rooms are equipped for people with reduced mobility.
- A home-made snack break is offered between 5pm and 7pm for all hotel guests.
- The Villa Emilia, for a deposit, will lend you an umbrella on rainy days. And yes, those happen in Barcelona too.
- The Villa Emilia accepts and offers a friendly welcome to pets for no extra charge.
- The Villa Emilia works with a foundation aimed at improving the lives of families of people living with illness, and from time to time the hotel hosts them free of charge. A kind gesture worth pointing out.