The Violeta Boutique is 2 star hotel that’s bursting with charm and its location in the quiet Eixample area within easy reach of the old town makes it the perfect compromise!
Violeta Boutique Rooms
The rooms at the Violeta Boutique are consistent with the rest of the hotel, decorated in pastel blue or pink to create a peaceful setting that’s perfect for relaxation.
Double and triple rooms
The double and triple rooms are bright and spacious. They also all have a great view, which makes them even more pleasant.
- Our advice: If you are booking a double room, ask for a balcony or veranda, as it’s the same price but gives you a little extra space.
Rooms at the Violeta Boutique are very practically arranged with lots of storage.
Single rooms are also available. They are smaller but they do have a double bed.
Common areas of the Violeta Boutique
The breakfast room is really tiny. It doesn’t have a table, but a counter, as the Violeta Boutique doesn’t offer a breakfast menu per se, and the staff simply set out tea, coffee, croissants and muffins.
This is all free, regardless of your room rate, so we think this is definitely a top tip.
The Violeta Boutique also doesn’t have a bar but there is a refreshments menu available at reception. You simply place your order and let them know where you would like to enjoy your drink (in the lounge, on the terrace or in your room).
The Violeta Boutique has a relatively large terrace that’s open from 7:30am to 11:30pm. Part of it is shaded, and another part is sunny, and it is furnished with garden tables and chairs where you can enjoy a drink or your breakfast.
- Check in is from 1pm and check-out is before 11am.
- There is a minimum 2-night stay during busy periods
- A free luggage service is available
- All rooms have heating and air conditioning
- A computer is available for use near reception.
- Reception is open from 7am to 1am