Whotells: Pleasant apartments in a great location
Looking for a nice place to stay in a great Barcelona location? Whotells apartments are a great choice.
Joaquim Costa 28
metro: Sant Antoni (L2)
metro: Universitat (L1 L2)
Ronda Sant Antoni 12
every day of the year
from 100 euros
+34 934 430 834
Whotells are located in the Raval, a popular shopping area that is lively without being very touristic.
- The apartments are bright and clean and equipped with everything you might need (air conditioning, flat screen TV, satellite connection), everything is provided for you (kitchen, bedding, towels) and most of them have a dishwasher and a washing machine.
- All of the furniture is from the Japanese boutique Muji and the simple, minimalist decor creates a really nice atmosphere.
- You can rent an apartment for one or two people or for a group.
Apartments at Joaquim Costa, 28
Near the MACBA (Barcelona’s museum of contemporary art), the Ramblas and the metro, Joaquin Costa street is known for its boutiques, bars and restaurants.
The apartments are simple and bright with large windows. One of them can accommodate up to 12 people.
- What makes these apartments very attractive is the superb roof terrace with chaises longues, shower and a view of the rooftops of the city centre.
- Little bonus: the Whotells team have their office just downstairs- handy in case of a problem!
- Arrivals are between 3pm and 9pm
- If you arrive between 8pm and midnight you will be asked to pay a 30 euro supplement. After midnight the supplement goes up to 50 euros.
- If you arrive before 3pm and your apartment is ready, you’re welcome to go in.
- Check out is 11am, but if you need to stay longer just ask the staff.
Like this article?