Getting to Port Aventura by bus, train or car from Barcelona
If you're planning a trip to Port Aventura, this article will help you to choose the best way of getting from Barcelona to Salou. Let the adventure begin!
Getting from Barcelona to Port Aventura by car
If you’re planning on renting a car to get to Port Aventura, we recommend this price comparison article.
Journey time: around 90 minutes fro the centre of Barcelona.
Additional expenses: Around €25 in motorway tolls and fuel.
Itinerary: Use googlemaps, entering your start and end points.
Paid parking is available at the theme park.
- Allow around €10 for a car, campervan or lorry.
- Parking in the priority zone costs €12.50.
- Motorbike parking costs around €3.50.
Getting from Barcelona to Port Aventura by train
Trains from Barcelona, run by the Renfe network, leave from three points:
- Estació de França: Avinguda del Marquès de l’Argentera
- Getting there: bus no. 39 or 51, stop: Estació de França
- Passeig de Gràcia: Passeig de Gràcia, City centre
- Getting there: Metro: L2, L3, L4, stop: Passeig de Gràcia
- Estació de Sants: Plaza Països Catalans s/n
- Getting there: Metro L5, bus no. 109, 32 or 78, stop: Sants Estació
R16 from Barcelona/Estació de França to Tortosa/Ulldecona
Journey time: 60 – 90 minutes
Price: from €8.80 each way
The station at Port Aventura is only metres from the entrance to the park. And there… the adventure begins!
From the airport: Plana
runs a transfer service from Barcelona airport.
Journey time: 1h45
Price: around €15
From the city centre: Combined coach + park tickets are also available.
Departure: Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office, Carrer Balmes st nº 5, Barcelona, 9.30am.
Return: Port Aventura, 7.30pm (except 20th June – 11th September, when the bus leaves at 8pm).
- Getting there: Metro L1, L3, stop: Plaça Catalunya
- 19/3 – 28/3: Monday and Saturday, departs 9.30am.
- 29/3 – 15/5: Saturday, departs 9.30am.
- 16/5 – 19/6: Monday and Saturday, departs 9.30am.
- 20/6 – 11/9: Monday to Sunday, departs 9.30am.
- 12/9 – 31/10: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, departs 9.30am.
- 1/11 – 18/12: Saturday, departs 9.30am.
- 19/12 – 8/1: Monday and Saturday, departs 9.30am.
Like this article?
5.00/5 - 2 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Marianne, "the sporty one", joined our group for a brief but fun-packed two-month stint. Taking a break from her studies in France, she came to Barcelona to help others find out about her favourite spots. Her favourite part of the experience? Visiting new and original places every day and getting right to the heart of Catalan culture.