Gaudi Experiencia: 4D immersion in the architect’s world
Want to discover Gaudí's universe in a fun and original way? Gaudi Experiencia is the place for you!
Carrer Larrard 41
metro: Vallcarca or Lesseps (L3)
voir les horaires en fin d'article
Adults: €8.10 (through our site)
Concessions: €6.75 (through our site)
Barcelona is a very creative city, where innovation has an important role to play. Gaudi Experiencia is an excellent example.
Gaudi Experiencia, a powerful video projection
is a 4D animation, highlighting Gaudí’s most impressive works of art.
- The aim? To show the sources of inspiration behind the buildings. Edifices spring to life, turning into knights, dragons and even mountains.
is a fun experience; rather than telling the story of Gaudí, the film transmits its message through animation, with no narration required.
For the full experience, you’ll be provided with 4D glasses and assigned a moving seat – a truly total immersion!
- In addition to the projection, there is also an interactive exhibition available in English. It highlights the astonishing work of the Catalan architect!
The video below gives a brief overview of the attraction:
Top tips for visiting Gaudi Experiencia
- Groupon often offers impressive reductions on tickets to Gaudi Experiencia! Click here to see if the offer is currently available.
- If Groupon doesn’t come up trumps, then you can still get 10% off the price of tickets using the link below.
- Gaudi Experiencia is a fun and decidedly different attraction. Budget permitting, we recommend it!
- The film is truly excellent, taking the viewer around the Barcelona Gaudì would have known, and the special effects are extremely realistic
- The experience is an excellent way of getting children interested in Gaudì’s architecture, with its fun and concise approach. They won’t see his buildings in the same light afterwards!
- The computer-generated 4D animation isn’t subject to the same limitations as a conventional film. You’ll be able to admire details which can’t otherwise be seen in the context of a normal visit, notably in the case of Sagrada Familia.
- The video projection lasts around 10 minutes: the Gaudi Experiencia doesn’t offer the best value for money in terms of tourist attractions. Be sure to follow our tips to get your money’s worth!
- Gaudí Experiencia costs €9, but with our 10% reduction, it comes down to €8.10.
- Concessions are available for under-14s and over-65s, bringing the price down to €7.50, or €6.75 with our 10% discount.
- 1st April – 30th September: 10am – 7pm (last showing at 6.30pm)
- 1st October – 30th March: 10.30am – 5pm (last showing at 4.30pm)
- Showings start every 15 minutes
- Closed 25th December and 6th January
- The experience is not recommended for under-6s
- 4D glasses can be worn over your own glasses – we tried it and it wasn’t a problem
- Gaudi Experiencia is located near Parc Güell at 41 Carrer Larrard. A good way of killing two birds with one stone!
Like this article?
5.00/5 - 2 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Pauline loves books, food and new discoveries. For her articles, she loves finding original and authentic places which are a treat for both the eyes and the tastebuds. Her favourite thing to do in Barcelona? Getting lost in the Old Town and soaking up its unique atmosphere... whilst enjoying the appetising smells emerging from restaurant kitchens! Is there anything better than that?