What's better than Mango? Cheaper Mango, of course! Read on for details of all the Mango Outlet stores in Barcelona... bargains galore!
Mango needs no introduction – the internationally-renowned brand sells clothes and accessories for men, women and children in over one hundred countries around the world. But did you know it has its roots in Catalonia? Barcelona is home to a number of special, cut-price Mango Outlet stores, where you’ll find articles at knock-down sale prices all year round!
Mango: it’s cheaper in Spain!
Even full-price Mango articles are cheaper in Spain than elsewhere.
- A sweater costing 30 euros in Barcelona will set you back around 36 euros in France, 41 euros in the UK, and 80 euros (ouch) in the US.
So… yes, it’s worth leaving some space in your suitcase and stocking up!
Mango, Mango Man, Mango Kids and Violeta
The first Mango store opened on the Passeig de Gràcia in 1984, and several more have sprung up around Barcelona in the intervening years.
The biggest Mango branch in Barcelona opened in December 2015 on Las Ramblas, covering 2,500 m2 over 5 floors.
There are several Mango Kids stores in the city, notably at 22 Passeig de Gràcia, 66 Rambla Catalunya and 16 Carrer de la Portaferrissa.
For menswear, the biggest of the Mango Man branches is at 29-31 Passeig de Gràcia, between Consell de Cent and Diputació.
The pretty Violeta by Mango store at 76 Rambla de Catalunya offers womenswear from size 40 – 54 (approx. 12 – 26) – so there’s something for everyone!
Mango Outlet stores sell articles from previous seasons, offering savings of at least 30%.
You won’t find Mango pieces this cheap anywhere else – it’s like it’s the sales all year round!
During the “actual” sales, the prices get even lower, with up to 80% off original prices.
Mango Outlet in Barcelona
There are two stores in the city:
- Menswear and womenswear: 37 Carrer Girona, Eixample Dret
- Hospitalet, womenswear: 24 Carretera de Collblanc, Hospitalet de Llobregat
Mango Outlets in Barcelona: our thoughts
- Our favourite Mango Outlet is the one at Collblanc, although it only sells womenswear.
- In our opinion, the layout and stock are better than in the other two, and we’ve found some great bargains there.
- It’s easy to get to, near the Collblanc metro station. It’s also close to Camp Nou and the Madanis apartments and hotels.
The advantage of the carrer Girona store is that it also sells menswear and that it’s in a central location, but in our opinion, the range of articles available isn’t as good.
Note that none of the Mango Outlets in Barcelona sell childrenswear.
Mango Outlet Factory, La Roca del Vallès
Just outside Barcelona, this Mango Outlet features menswear, womenswear and childrenswear from previous seasons.
- There’s something for all the family, although the quality of the menswear articles when we visited was rather disappointing.
- The location is ideal if you’re out for a full day of bargain hunting: it’s opposite a Nike Outlet and just a stone’s throw away from the La Roca Village shopping centre, a great destination for year-round sales shopping.
- We wouldn’t recommend making the trip just to visit the Mango Outlet, but it’s worth a look if you’re visiting La Roca anyway.
Mango Outlet opening times
The Mango Outlet stores in Barcelona are usually open non-stop from Monday to Saturday, 10am – 9pm. The Mango Outlet Factory shop at La Roca del Vallès closes an hour later, at 10pm.
Mango online and Mango outlet online
Mango is also known for its online store, and there are two great websites in Spanish: Mango online and Mango Outlet online, featuring all four collections (womenswear, menswear, childrenswear and Violeta).
Like this article?
4.75/5 - 8 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Valérie, the creator of Barcelona Top Travel Tips, loves discovering new places, finding the words to describe them, and coming up with little illustrations for the website. Her favourite thing in Barcelona is the unusual, curvy architectural features of some of the city’s buildings. Some say she’s a dreamer… in any case, a city full of works by Gaudí is a great place for her!