From 6th – 10th June 2019, around 40 restaurants and over 80 chefs will come together along one of Barcelona’s most famous avenues for your culinary pleasures. The Tast a la Rambla festival includes workshops, demonstrations, tastings, meetings and much more!
Tast a la Rambla: workshops
The small auditorium at the Arts Mônica centre will play host to some of Barcelona’s best chefs, who will be offering live demonstrations and running workshops. The perfect opportunity to hone your skills!
- Free sessions will be held from Thursday to Saturday. Note that entrance is limited!
The outdoor space at Estrella Damm will also host several activities, open to the general public. Learn to make creative bocadillos, draw the perfect pint, or enjoy a live musical performance!
Tast a la Rambla: tastings
The number and variety of things to taste at the festival is simply mindblowing! Tasting activities are divided into five categories: “signature” cuisine, bocadillos, patisserie, tapas and traditional cuisine. many of Barcelona’s best-known chefs, restaurants and caterers have stands at the festival.
- Tickets for the tasting experience cost 4 euros and can be exchanged for a portion of your choice.
The Tast a la Rambla tapas and vermouth contest
The most iconic bars and restaurants along Las Ramblas will all be participating in the 4th annual tapas and vermouth contest. Each participating venue proposes one tapa and a glass of homemade vermouth, which will be judged by a professional jury.
The winner will be announced during the event. May the best chef win!
The map below shows the layout of the Tast a la Rambla festival:
Tast a la Rambla: opening times
- Thursday 6th and Sunday 11th June: 12pm – 10pm
- Friday 7th and Saturday 8th June: 12pm – midnight
Tast a la Rambla: prices
- Tasting tickets cost 4 euros, with drinks from €1 to €3.50.
- There’s a glass deposit to pay (€1).