FC Barcelona calendar: season dates for 2019/2020
If you want to go see a football match at Camp Nou, this FC Barcelona calendar will let you know the dates of all the team's upcoming matches.
Although some people are not all that into football, there are many who live and breathe this sport, and a lot of those people live in Barcelona! In the Catalan capital, match nights are sacred, and the cries of joy (or disappointment) ringing out through the streets can often help you guess the score without even following the game.
- If you’re looking for an authentic Barcelona sports experience, we strongly recommend you attend a football match at Camp Nou!
- The atmosphere in the stadium is particularly friendly so it’s an event the whole family can attend.
- To find out the dates of the next Barça matches, check out our FC Barcelona 2018/2019 calendar.
FC Barcelona Calendar: matches 2020
Here you can consult the updated dates of Barça’s matches.
Important! The matches played at the Camp Nou in Barcelona are those where Barcelona appears first.
Example: “Barcelona- Atlético de Madrid”: The match will be played at the Camp Nou.
Buy your tickets to attend a FC Barcelona match
Useful information and practical advice
- Important: the date and time of the match are to be confirmed. A match can therefore be moved to the day before or the day after. Remember this when planning your stay.
- The dates for the Champions League are not yet available.
- For all the top tips and advice of a football pro, we strongly advise you to read this article: Attending a Barça match in Barcelona: a specialist’s advice
- Interested in learning all the secrets of Camp Nou? Take a guided tour with an expert!
And now, play on!
Like this article?
4.22/5 - 9 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Rémi is a student who has lived in Barcelona from early childhood. Always on the lookout for new discoveries, he is always enthusiastic and ready to talk to anyone. His favourite thing to do in Barcelona? Going out with friends, and enjoying a spot of "time travel" in the historic surroundings of the Gothic Quarter.