Guided tours of Sagrada Familia in English: prices and comparison
If you’re still not convinced of the need (yes, need) to visit, read our article on Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia at your fingertips! You will be convinced that you can’t miss this unique wonder in the world!
By booking a guided tour of Sagrada Familia, you’re sure not to miss anything, thanks to the fascinating details and anecdotes given by the expert guides. You also get access to the basilica without having to queue for hours, which is a major advantage!
This article has all the details you need about some tried and tested, top-quality tour options in English:
- Private tours for a small group of maximum 5 people. 110 euros for group: at 8:50am all year round.
- Large-group guided visits: 34.50 euros for adults, every morning and afternoon
- Large-group guided visits with tower access: €51 full price, 9am and 2pm every day, April to September. October: 9am every day. November – March: 2pm every day
Read on to find out which option is the best for you!
- 1 Private tour tours of Sagrada Familia: in English, made-to-measure all year round
- 2 Guided tours of Sagrada Familia: in English, in bigger groups, all year round (the cheapest option, with fast-track entry)
- 3 Guided tours of Sagrada Familia in English with tower access (including fast-track entry)
Private tour tours of Sagrada Familia: in English, made-to-measure all year round
If you’re looking for a personalised, relaxed tour, then José is the guide for you!
- Small group: this private tour is conceived for a group of maximum 5 people
- Flexibility: José, a friendly, expert guide, adapts his tour to the rhythm of each person and whether or not there are children present.
- Access: José’s tour is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Interaction: being a private visit, it’s easier for him to answer any question or doubt.
- Time: every day at 8:50 in the morning (please be punctual). Big advantage: it’s available all year round! (If you’re interested in another schedule, check with José, you never know!)
- No time limit: Stay for as long as you like after the end of the tour.
- Two-step booking process: make your booking directly with the guide using our contact form, then buy your entrance ticket online.
Price for a private tour for a group of maximum 5 people: 110€
For each additional person, you will have to pay €24 per adult and €18 for under-11s.
- Note that these prices do not include entry to Sagrada Familia: you’ll need to buy tickets online via the basilica’s official website. For help with booking, take a look at our article on buying fast-track tickets.
Entry costs €20 for adults, €18 for 11-18 year olds and €16 over-65s. Under-11s and disabled visitors (plus an assistant) get in free.
- José also offers a combined private tour of 3h that includes the Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell for 195 euros (for a group of maximum 5 people). For further information, read our article on the guided tours.
Guided tours of Sagrada Familia: in English, in bigger groups, all year round (the cheapest option, with fast-track entry)
- Group size: Between 15 and 35 participants, depending on the time of year.
- Flexibility: The tour concentrates on the architectural elements of the basilica, and is best for adults.
- Access: Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Interaction: Visitors are kitted out with headphones and receivers which are linked up to the guide’s microphone to make sure they don’t miss anything. The guide is available to answer any questions you may have.
- Times: 11.30am or 1.3opm (approx. – actual starting times may vary by 15-20 mins), every day except for 25th-26th December, 1st and 6th January
- Duration: around 90 mins.
- No time limit: Stay in the basilica for as long as you like after the end of the tour.
- Booking: Directly, through the website. Simply present the confirmation email at the start of the tour.
Guided visit in English: prices
Adults: €48.00 per person, including entry – this works out at €17.50 for the tour plus €17 for entry.
Children aged 10-17: €46 (free entry for children under 11).
Guided tours of Sagrada Familia in English with tower access (including fast-track entry)
51 euros full price, 34 euros for under-11s and free for under-3s.
Times in English: 9am and 2pm every day, April to September. October: 9am every day. November – March: 2pm every day
Description: Online fast-track ticket including a guided tour of the interior of the Basilica, lasting around 90 minutes (as above), plus access to one of the towers of Sagrada Familia (this part of the tour is not guided) to enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona.
Enjoy your tour!