Fast-track Sagrada Familia tickets in Barcelona
Article updated 15 April, 2019.
Here are our top tips for buying Sagrada Familia tickets, get fast-track tickets that will allow you to get in without queueing! Discover Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece!
We’re sure you have better things to do on holiday than spend hours queueing! Fast-track tickets are the perfect time-saving solution. Don’t wait to buy your Sagrada Familia tickets on-site: book ahead online.
Sagrada Familia tickets
1- City Pass
If you like practical passes that combine tickets and transport, the City Pass may be interesting for you! This pass includes fast-track tickets for the Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell, a ticket for the tourist bus and another for the Aerobus,a special bus service which runs between Barcelona airport and the city centre. It0s a very interesting pass if we also take advantage of the discounts that it offers for many other visits and activities in Barcelona.
2- Guided tour for 34.50 euros that includes a fast-track ticket
- Available every day of the year (except 25th and 26th December, 1st and 6th January), mornings and afternoons, for groups of between 15 and 35 participants.
- Visitors are provided with headphones connected to the guide’s microphone, ensuring excellent audibility.
- This tour focuses mostly on the history and architecture of Sagrada Familia, and is most suitable for adults.
- This is the cheapest option we tried: €34.50 per person, including your ticket. The price of the tour is thus €17.50 per person. For the 10-17 age group, the price is €29 (free entry for children under 11).
3- Basic Sagrada Familia tickets on the internet
You can book your fast-track ticket on the official website of the Sagrada Familia.
From January 2019, the basic ticket will cost €17, the option with audioguide €25 and the option with access to a tower €32.
Attention! Do not miss out on the day time! The tickets of the Sagrada Familia can not be exchanged and they are not refundable.
- Below you will find information on the different discounts that can be applied to this ticket.
- Buy your tickets as far as possible in advance.
- Print your tickets or download them to your phone in order to show them at the door.
- There is a security check at the entrance. Do not carry sharp objects, they will be confiscated during the visit.
Sagrada Familia guided tours with fast-track tickets and access to a tower
- Price: 51 euros full price, 31 euros for under-11s and free for under-3s.
- Times: tours in English at 9am and 2pm every day from April to September, 9am every day in October, 2pm every day from November to March
- Note: when buying online, you’ll receive a coupon via email. You should then collect your ticket by presenting the coupon (printed or on your phone) at the Julia Travel Gray Line agency, 3 Plaça Sagrada Familia.
Small-group Sagrada Familia private visits (tickets not included)
- José is a pleasant and professional guide who offers a private tour at 110 euros for a group of maximum 5 people.
- For each additional person, you have to pay € 24 per adult and € 18 for under-11s.
- You’ll need to contact José via this link in order to arrange a date and time for your visit before you purchase your fast-track ticket.
Gaudí Pass: Sagrada Familia + Casa Milà + Bus Turistic + Access to the top of the Columbus Monument
The Gaudí pass is interesting if you can’t get any discount for any of the separate tickets. You can save around 7 euros if you enjoy all it offers.
It allows you to take de tourist bus for 1 day and gives you access to two of the main masterpieces of Gaudí (Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera) and to the to the top of the Columbus Monument, located the Ramblas.
- Basic ticket to visit the Sagrada Familia (you will have to choose the day and time after purchasing the Gaudí pass).
- Fast-track ticket to La Pedrera with audioguide in English.
- 1-day tourist bus ticket + tourist bus information guide in 3 languages with information about the stops of the different routes + audioguide in English aboard the Tourist Bus + discount booklet for tourist visits
- Wine tasting and visit to the top of the Columbus Monument.
Sagrada Familia tickets: price guide
Full-price fast-track tickets: €17
- Visiting the inside of the basilica is an absolute must.
Sagrada Familia receives no public funding, so maintenance and ongoing construction work is financed exclusively through donations and ticket sales.
It isn’t cheap, but you, along with over 3 million other visitors each year, will be helping to ensure that Gaudì’s masterpiece will actually be finished one day – something which is seeming increasingly probable!
- Tickets are only valid for the day and time selected at booking. If you arrive late, your ticket will be worthless!
- Fast-track tickets also give access to the museum, both façades, the schools and the cloister at Sagrada Familia, and you can stay for as long as you like.
Sagrada familia fast-track tickets and reductions
- Students: €15
- Under-30s: €15 euros
- Over-65s: €14
- Disabled visitors and carers: free
- Under-11s: free
For these discounts to be valid, you’ll need to provide proof of age or status on arrival.
Sagrada Familia prices: fast-track entry + audio guide: 25 euros
This option is listed as “audio tour” on the Sagrada Familia website.
Sagrada Familia prices: fast-track entry + audio guide + access to one of the towers: 32€
- The audio guide does not cover the towers.
Both towers have lift access. The Nativity Tower (torre del naixement), 55 metres high, is the oldest and was constructed during Gaudí’s lifetime. The Passion Tower (torre de la passió) is 75 metres high, and is more recent. We recommend the second option as the views are more impressive.
- The lift takes you up the tower, but you’ll have to come down on foot, via a spiral staircase with around 400 steps.
- Not recommended for the elderly, those with mobility issues and those with breathing difficulties.
- No access for children under the age of 6 or for unaccompanied children under the age of 16.
- Note: the Sagrada Familia website offers a combined entry ticket entitled “Gaudì’s Work and Life” for 27 euros, giving access to the basilica and to the Casa Museu de Gaudí at Parc Güell. This does not include entry to Parc Güell.
You can buy the tickets on the official website of the Sagrada Familia.
To learn all about the Sagrada Familia, click here!
Free entry to Sagrada Familia
- Entry is free for under-11s, but tickets must be booked at the same time as adult tickets and must be presented on arrival.
- Visitors with a severe disability also benefit from free entry for themselves and a care assistant.
Buy your Sagrada Familia ticket at the ticket office: not a good idea!
We do not recommend to buy your tickets at the Sagrada Familia ticket office for 2 reasons:
You will pay more
The Sagrada Familia tickets cost about 3 euros more if you buy them at the ticket office than if you buy them online.
However, they are free for children under 11, disabled people and their companion.
You will have to queue
The Sagrada Familia is very much visited throughout the year and the queues are often very long, especially in the high season!
Take us with you!
Like this article?