Live and Dream: a quiet and reasonable little hotel in Sants
Article updated 28 August, 2019.
If you're looking for a cheap, well-connected hotel in Barcelona, then Live and Dream might be right up your peaceful little street.
Rossend Arús, 23
Metro: plaça de Sants (L1 et L5)
Every day of the year
from 50 euros
For great value
Live and Dream is an unpretentious hotel with a great location and very appealing prices!
Live and Dream: a functional hotel just a few steps from Sants station
Live and Dream hotel is found in Sants, an area of Barcelona that’s not to touristy, but which has a number of things going for it: Firstly, it’s a quiet area that’s both authentic and set apart from the bustle of the city. And secondly, the prices in this area are often much lower.
- Set in a little street just five minutes from Sants station, Live and Dream is ideally located for accessing the city’s public transport network.
Live and Dream is excellent value
Rooms at Live and Dream
Live and Dream is a very simple little hotel that focuses on comfort and cleanliness. So don’t expect anything fancy. The rooms are very simple. However, the brightly-colored furniture does add a touch of joy to the surroundings.
The hotel offers two types of rooms:
- double rooms
- single rooms
- For around 10 euros extra, you can book a ground floor room with a little terrace including a table and chairs.
- The rooms are named after the most famous sites in Barcelona! So, for example you can stay in the “Sagrada Familia” room or in the”Casa Batlló”.
The communal spaces in Live and Dream
Live and Dream has a dining room in the basement where you can have breakfast.
- Need some air? Head up to the roof top terrace! It doesn’t offer an incredible view of the city, but it’s a nice way to get outdoors.
- Live and Dream targets travellers who want a comfortable place to stay in a good location, all for a low price. If you attach a lot of importance to decor and design in hotels, you might want to try elsewhere.
Reception an check-in
- Reception is open 24 hours.
- The staff speak English, French and Spanish
- Check-in is at 3pm and check-out at 12pm. However, you can leave your baggage at the hotel if you arrive before check-in.
- Wifi is free throughout the hotel
- Breakfast is not included in the room price. It costs 6.90 euros and comprises a continental buffet with cereals, pastries meats and cheese, as well as hot and cold drinks. If you want to have breakfast at the hotel, you should notify reception the night before.
Good to know
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Animals are not permitted
Looking for something to eat or drink in the area? Here are our top tips:
- La Mundana de Sants: an exceptional gastrobar in Barcelona
- Vermut i a la Gàbia: a warm and authentic tapas bar in Sants
- La Tere Gastrobar: creative and refined cuisine in Sants
Like this article?