Outlet fashion in Barcelona: our favourite places for shopping on a budget
If 'outlet' is one of your favourite words, find out where to go shopping and leave Barcelona with a full suitcase.
Outlet stores specialise in selling products at low prices, where labels sell end of line items or items from current collections containing minor manufacturing faults.
The range of products depends on what comes in, so a shop can be great in one season and not so great next season. But frankly, given the prices, it’s really worth going to take a look.
Outlet stores of Girona street and the surrounding area
If you don’t have a huge amount of time, head to Girona street in the heart of Eixample Dret, where you will find a number of outlet stores. The most interesting boutiques are around the Girona metro (L4) station.
- Mango Outlet (Girona 37): a large choice of clothes and accessories from previous seasons. Open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 9pm.
- Nice Things Outlet (Girona 38): a Spanish women’s fashion label known for fun bright colours. The baby and children’s section is at the back of the store. Open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8:30pm.
- Javier Simorra Outlet: (Girona 38): very well made clothes, known for their great cut and high quality materials. Open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8:30pm.
- Desigual Outlet: (Diputació, 323) Very good prices. Open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 9pm.
- Montana Outlet (Girona 41): End of line and also current collection from Energie, Miss Sixty, Ed Hardy, Superdry, etc. Display items (which should not affect their quality). Open Monday to Friday from 10am to 8:30pm.
Outlet stores in the city centre
- Custó (Plaça del Pi 2, Gòtic): Catalan label known for bold colours. Open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm.
- Outlet Number One (Aragó 284 and Plaça Universitat 8, Eixample): large multi-brand outlet store (Kaporal, Pepe Jeans…) with up to 50% off a very nice selection. Open 10:30am to 8:30pm (Saturdays until 9pm).
- Espacio de Creadores (Comtall 22, Gòtic): Boutique specialising in end of line items from Spanish designers who are less well-known internationally. Open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8:30pm.
- The Outlet! (Bonaire 5, Born): D&G, Cavalli, Diesel and more! Open Monday 5pm to 8:30pm and Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 3pm and 5pm to 9pm.
Outlet stores outside the city centre
- SOM Multiespai (Avinguda Rio de Janeiro 42, Sant Andreu): centre containing numerous Barcelona outlet stores and a range of brands at knock-down prices, such as Desigual, Mango, Diesel, Bershka, Triumph… Open Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 9pm (until 10pm in summer).
- Outlet Leather Factory (Avila 105, Sant Marti): high-quality, low-price leather articles (jackets, wallets, purses…). Open Monday to Thursday from 10am to 2pm and 4pm to 7pm and Fridays from 10am to 2pm. Ring the bell to get in!
Outlet stores near Barcelona
- La Roca Village: 100% outlet shopping centre arranged like a little village to make shopping more pleasant! Read our article about La Roca Village outlet.
- Mango Factory Outlet: the biggest Mango outlet (1200 square metres). Located between Barcelona and La Roca Village in the little town of Palau-solità i Plegamans, open Monday to Friday from 11am to 8:30pm and Saturday from 11am to 9pm. Another Mango Outlet is situated just beside the La Roca Village shopping centre: you can’t miss it!
Let the shoes find your feet in one of these outlets:
- Outlet L’Avenir 51 (L’Avenir 51, Sant Gervasi): a small shoes and accessories outlet with big brands like Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Miu Miu and even Dolce&Gabbana. Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:30am to 2pm and from 4:30pm to 8pm, Friday from 10:30 am to 8pm and Saturday from10:30am to 2pm.
- SBT La Sabateria Stocks Shop (Girona 31): a varied range of shoes for men and women of all ages. Open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm.
For more ideas and advice, see our article: A guide to shopping weekends in Barcelona
Like this article?
5.00/5 - 5 vote(s)
You may also like
About the author
Pauline loves books, food and new discoveries. For her articles, she loves finding original and authentic places which are a treat for both the eyes and the tastebuds. Her favourite thing to do in Barcelona? Getting lost in the Old Town and soaking up its unique atmosphere... whilst enjoying the appetising smells emerging from restaurant kitchens! Is there anything better than that?